Andrew Thomas


The sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the LORD, saying, "Give thanks to the LORD Almighty, for the LORD is good; His love endures forever." 

Jeremiah 33:11   

Yesterday, April 10th, was my newest godson, Andrew Thomas' baptism day. 

It was such a beautiful day! 

Beautiful weather and a beautiful sacrament.

Thank you Lord! 

I am honored and privileged to be this handsome little guy's god momma along with his other god mom, Lisa and his god fathers, Scott and Rusty. 

He will be well taken care of that is for sure. :)

Thank you Adam and Tiffany for this precious gift. 

Holding your son and my god son near and dear, knitted within my heart. 


4/10/16






This photo was taken before I was asked to be god momma. :) <3 

Even before being god mom/god son we had a bond.  

I have always loved St. Andrew, Jesus' first apostle. 

I pray you, sweet boy, follow in the foot steps of these great saints you were named after.

I have a feeling you will do great things for the glory of God, our Creator, 

St. Andrew and St. Thomas, pray for us. 



Comments