The World as we know it

https://www.lifesitenews.com/static/breaking-court-blocks-pro-life-group-from-releasing-new-undercover-videos4.html

Freedom stripped again.The world as we know it.

Yesterday, today and tomorrow I am positive my blood has and will boil over as our country, our world, destroys our freedom liberty. Not only will they strip us of our rights but they will take joy in it.

These videos are being banned. Videos exposing Planned Parenthood for what it is. Evil. Why are they banning the videos? Because it is truth! You know who else was afraid of the truth? Pontius Pilate.

"For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.” Pilate said to Him, “What is truth?” John 18:37

Maybe you're happy it's banned. Maybe you're pleased it is being swept under the rug. Maybe you disagree with me entirely, but I will not stop testifying to the truth. 

I will not stop fighting for the unborn. 

 
Mary, Mother of the unborn. Pray for us! 


  

Comments