Love You Enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edFCHgoFyuE you can have me

Tonight the first song that shuffle played on my play list was "You can have me" by Sidewalk Prophets.

The verse that stands out to me is "Would I love you enough to let go".

Love is hard.

Some things we have to let go of.

Some doors we have to close.

But not all doors have to be shut tight.

Some swing back and forth.

Swinging doors open and shut gently.

Making the pain, the heartache bearable.

Change is hard.

And when a piece of your heart is moving and growing up, you ask yourself

"Would I love you enough to let go?"

The answer is 'yes'.


You can have me

If You're all You claim to be
Then I'm not losing anything
So I will crawl upon my knees
Just to know the joy of suffering
I will love You enough to let go
Lord, I give you my life


Lord, I give you my heart!

I may be letting go, but not letting gone.

Grateful for the previous chapters, and open hearted to the adventures and chapters to come!

I will always love you!











Comments