Undivided Heart

I watched today's Best Advent Ever video and was inspired to be more generous and detached. I've been going through my room and cleaning. Baby steps.

I also watched the Redeemed video today. The words "undivided heart" spoke to me.

How am I divvying my heart? 

Who do I give my heart? 

Where do I share my heart?

Jesus asks us ALL (vocation to the religious life or not), give me your undivided heart! 

Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an
undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
 Psalm 86:11 

Our hearts are precious. Precious to Him. Give the baby Jesus your all! Give Him your undivided heart! 

This is the Redeemed video. Sr. Antonianna, SV (Sister of Life) shares her vocation story! Please watch!

https://youtu.be/JjglAirI47Y


Image result for undivided heart

Watch Best Advent Ever Day 14 video reflection

https://dynamiccatholic.com/best-advent-ever/advent-reflections-2017/soul-searching?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTkdaak4yVTVPRFk1WkdFMCIsInQiOiIrczlhTTBzcGl6aFk1VlA5Mk4yUzVsUlk2U0RLZGdScVRYbFFNSld4M2k3V3VFcFE4TE1zZkFOWlVLMTloWU5sR3hcL1hSdkRDOGtodDRkNzVVRXBWdGdcL1E2WUFtQitUNE9MVHRkQU1YemxLZWFuYWFqZDJrZDdiQXJUcWs5QVZ1In0%3D

Comments

Post a Comment