Behold Him

The hustle and bustle.

The go, go, go.

It's hard to keep up.

Everyone appears to be ahead.

Difficult to focus on what really matters.

Especially this time of year.

Point B is so far from my reach.

Yet so close, I could grasp.

He is coming.

Stop rushing.

Be still.

On a cold winter's night.

Emmanuel.

God with us.

God be with me now as the rest of the world rushes.

As I try moving forward.

Quiet my heart.

Whisper peace.

Run in place no longer.

Tire not.

Stop.

Be still.

Focus on the baby Jesus.

The scratchy straw...

The cold air kissing the warm glow of the new born babe.

The new parents beholding their infant God.

All their plans, worries and to-dos now forgotten as they stand in awe of this moments old baby.

Strangers filling the stable, their tiny home for the night.

Glory, majesty and peace shadowing every heart.

What a beautiful sight to behold!

Behold Him!

https://youtu.be/4Zh-yR0pbmU




Comments

Post a Comment