Okay, God...


I have been doing a lot of internalizing this past week. 

Thoughts I can't verbalize, but words I will try to scribble on paper. 

This election has brought out the ugly in a lot of us. 

The hatred that is filling up social media is appalling.  

Such harsh tones can be heard through the computer screen. 

Differences of opinions between friends have turned into fights between strangers. 

Those fights though, turned into riots. 

Oh, the destruction being done to our country. Oh, the violence within our country. 

My heart is heavy. 

It is easy to want to say the world is evil. It is dark. There is no hope. There is no love. There is no compassion. 

But then in those moments of helplessness God reveals himself. 

He quietly placed this quote/photo before my eyes...



Okay, God... :) 




Comments