365 days

365 days ago the world lost a great man.

A day I never imagined happening.

A day I will never forget.

A man I will never forget.

365 days ago we came together, some there and some on their way.

We swallowed hard.

We sobbed, and stood with broken hearts, as we had to say goodbye.
Some of us didn't even get to say goodbye.

365 days have come and gone.

365 days you've been missed.

Another 365 days will pass.

And 365 more, and 365 more...

Each day lonely without you.

Without your stories, your smile, your laugh, your stubbornness, that twinkle in your eye...

If only we could have had you 365 days more...

What I would give to hear your voice again...

I love you every one of those 365 days.

"If you can imagine" someday we'll all be together again in heaven, God willing, enjoying an eternity of 365 days.


 















Comments