Burning Hotels (Part II)

Previously on Get Gabbie...



I talked about our flight, landing in the armpit, taking a trip into the city, and bonding around the campfire/ Joyous! Simply joyous! But speaking of fire... Remember how Part I said you'd say I am a liar liar pants on fire? And why is this blog titled Burning Hotels? You're about to find out... 

After this commercial...

(Don't watch the whole thing just the first minute and 46 seconds.) 

 

And we're back! Burning hotels! 




Where am I going with this? I honestly don't mean the band what I mean is well shall I just show you??? 


Thank you Maddie for filming this very important moment in our lives that we had to wake up at 4 stinking am Sunday morning because we thought the hotel was burning! 

Liar, liar pants on fire! No. My pants weren't on fire and neither was the hotel. The hotel oven had something burnt on the bottom and so when it was started the whole place went up in alarms. Thank God we were on the first level and thank God we didn't have windows that opened. I might've jumped. Though like I said we were on the first level. Actually our whole family would have burned up in the very fires of Gehenna I mean Mahwah because people self included were grabbing medicine, shoes, jackets, suit cases, phones etc. I really hope my grandpa never reads this... We need to work on that.... 

So ladies and gentlemen, YES, I just love waking up in the middle of the night, in the rain, freezing cold and heart pacing. It's my most favorite thing to do. Always. 

Lies. Lies. 

If ever anyone wants to get me to talk blare a hotel fire alarm. I'll squeal. 

What would the Rehders do if their wasn't some excitement in their life? In their New York trips. Last time it was the parking ticket in Manhattan, this time it's false fire alarms. Maddie is a GENIUS for thinking of recording the nonsense! No one would have believed us other wise! 

We were joking that Jenny did it on purpose with it being her heavenly birthday. Mom said someone wants attention. :) Now we look back and laugh. Right then, not so funny. Thanks Jen!

And thank you Jesus for it being a false alarm! 

God is good! 
  

















Comments