Rose MARIE!

ROSE MARIE! 

I wish I was spending today with you. Alas I guess Friday will come soon enough.

I want you to know I am thinking of you and praying for you today on your birthday.

I am so lucky to have you for my aunt. Better yet to have you as my god mother!

You've really blessed my life in more ways than I can count. I don't know what I would do without you.

I love our relationship...I can make eye contact with you and words are exchanged that couldn't be spoken. Not in public anyway... ;)

I love our dorky games of Words with Friends... I love our chat messages back and forth that always leave our faces tighter than tight from laughing or grinning so darn cheesy.
I love simply having you with me. Whether in person or in my heart. You are there.

You were there at my baptism. You were there at my first communion. (Maddie told you and uncle Ed to get a hotel and packed your bags to the front door.) You were there at my confirmation. And everywhere in between. You came up TWICE when I was in Spokane. You're such an important person in my life and I thank you for being that person.

I love you with all my heart. To the moon and back. I cannot wait to see you! Until then laugh on this...#NEIL

Happy Birthday Rose!

 





Comments