Glory be!

My blogging days have been few. The past couple of months have been unbelievable. I honestly don't even know what to say. I so want to share with you all every single detail and thought I have and have had. But I cannot even fathom.

Yesterday I had my follow up appointment in Seattle. Mom and I drove over there Sunday and stayed with our sweet, now life long friend from the parish of St. Bridget's.
It was a seven hour drive of road work and "fat" trucks we had to pep talk ourselves to pass.

I had labs done Sunday. The hospital was pretty much dead. No pun intended.

We went to the Ram for dinner where they have a gluten free menu, {Score!} and I ordered delicious salmon tacos that were massive. {Again score!}

Monday we got our act together and ventured over to Children's.

First was the pacemaker check, with our lovely friend Jenny, who works with Dr. Chun, who placed my pacemaker. We got to see and go over things with Dr. Chun and he seemed happy with how things were going. Hooray!
Then I had my echo done. (Ultrasound of the heart.) After that we waited a while because our appointments had gone faster than expected. But finally we got to see Dr. Kemma. She too was happy with my improvement.
We went up on medication which is a good thing. And best yet I do not have to be on Warfarin any longer! No more weekly blood draws! No more being banned from eating anything green! I was high fiving left and right. :) I celebrated by going to Subway and eating salad! So good, so good!

So over all it was a great appointment. I didn't have to stay longer, the doctors were pleased, I feel good, and oh! I don't have to go back until September! Praise the Lord! I will have to go to Spokane for some appointments but I will not complain. Did I already say I had a great appointment?!

All glory be to the Father!
For His hands guiding the doctors, nurses and medical team.
All glory be to the Son!
For His heart shining and working through those I met.
All glory be to the Holy Spirit!
For the wisdom and guidance you provided to us all. 
As it was in the beginning, now and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

The glory is His.

   Photo of Jenny, myself and Dr. Chun
How amazing they truly are! Not just to me but to all they meet and help.

Comments