Stego

 "To bear," stego in Greek. It literally means a thatch roof." -The Broken Way

Love bears all things. 1 Corinthians 13:7 

"Love is a roof." - The Broken Way 

I couldn't love this more!

"Love bears all things like a roof that bears the wind and the rain..." - The Broken Way

Think about someone who has walked with you in the rain or think about your family under your roof. Think of that love.

I am thinking of my family but especially my parents who will celebrate their 29th year of marriage together tomorrow! Their love is real!

"Real love is a roof. Real love makes you into a shelter, real love makes you into a safe place. 
Real love makes you safe. Stego." - The Broken Way

"Stego- come in and be safe." - The Broken Way 

Thank you for being my shelter! I admire your example of marriage, truly bearing all things.

My parents have taught me that life isn't easy or perfect, but God is good and He will provide. We have only to trust Him.

Let God, who is Love, bear all things. 

Let God be your roof. 

"Let the love come in." - The Broken Way 

https://youtu.be/61Wm_qlVD4Q

Comments