This Moment

Life goes by way too quickly. I never thought I'd admit to that, but it's true.

Everyone is on a journey.

Everyone is searching to find their way.

How do you journey?

Are you obsessive about the past? Or fixated on the future?

It's easy to be anywhere but be in the present moment.

What is important?

What or who am I ignoring, that I will regret passing by in the long run?

What am I pushing off and why?

It's easy to be observant of others but it is harder to observe ourselves.

Am I grateful? Am I kind? Am I patient and gentle?

I want to be more in the moment.

I want to be JOYFUL in the moment.

Not in the past, not in the future.

RIGHT NOW. THIS MOMENT.

It's all that counts.

Being present over perfect.

"He knew every step of the way, for He was not merely a man doing his best before God, but God doing His best for man." -Fulton Sheen

"The Greek word, "to dwell" means to be a tabernacle. Christ was the Tabernacle of God among men." Fulton Sheen

In this moment, I choose to do my best. I choose "to dwell" being a tabernacle for the LORD.



Comments