In the moment

Today was a great day!

This morning after I woke up, I pulled back the curtains and was greeted with sunshine and blue skies! Spring is trying to make her way here!

I have a gratitude journal and I jotted down a simple prayer of thanksgiving for the gorgeous weather.

Last night I journaled thanks for the quiet still moment I was in.

And that is what brings me to the inspiration for this blog.

I saw my cousin Rachel use the phrase, "In the moment" on Facebook and made me ask myself,
"Am I living in the moment?"

Today I went on a walk, did PT exercises, challenged myself to drink more water, had lunch with Grandma, prayed the Divine Mercy Chaplet and helped with dinner.

Today wasn't great because I accomplished each of these things but because I immersed myself in the moment of each of these things.

The sunshine! Thank you, God! The walk with my brother! Thank you, God! Clean water! Thank you, God! My family! Thank you, God!

Thank you, God for this moment!

But not all days are great. Some days are grey, ugly and hard. Some moments you want to fast forward.

But, "Perhaps this is the moment for which you have been created." Esther 4:14 

Don't count the moments. Make the moments count.

Be truly present. Now is the only real moment.

Be happy in the moment, that's enough.  Each moment is all we need, not more.
-Mother Teresa

Perhaps this Is The Moment Printable Christian Wall Art










Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment