What is your mission?

https://dynamiccatholic.com/bestlentever/lent-reflections-2018/what-is-your-mission/?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWldFd1lURmhOVFUxT0RSaiIsInQiOiJqQ1hlTjZ4ZzRSV3RNaTJMSWs4UGpLY3pLaDNUeDlPTmpsa3c1NGVvckV2S1ZlRkxiTklUQ2xhSVNBaHpoc3o5TzRReGpiR3hwU0NRTEI1bTd6WlRuWitaS2NNU0dxc3FvRHVNakh1VFdsWlhmZkE4Y2QwNXJweXBKMjRjVSt2ZSJ9

What is your mission?

Honestly, I've been avoiding my mission.

My mission of sharing my story.

I'd rather hide under my covers and stay in bed than face my calling.

I don't always love my story.

I don't always know how to share my story.

I know the beginning but I don't know the end. I guess because I am not finished.

Though most days I wish I was.

I wish I could close a chapter or relive my childhood or hurry to the happily ever after.

But we don't always choose the chapters in our lives.

But we do choose how we read them and what we make of them.

Like I said, I've been wanting to hide. I've felt recent attacks of how my story does not matter. However, I know these are lies of the evil one keeping me from fulfilling my mission.

My mission is to share my heart.

It may be bruised, broken, and failing but it is huge.

It tells my story.

Pray that I am strengthened to share my whole story, through my writings of my some day book and through my blogs.

Pray that I continue to take heart!  

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take heart; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

What is your mission?

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment