THIS IS ME

Ladies and gents this is the blog you've been waiting for!



We look for what is wrong in ourselves. 

We tell ourselves we cannot be happy because something is wrong within. 

Matthew Kelly wrote, "Something is wrong... This is not who I am or this is not who I want to be or this is not who I was born to become or I don't feel like myself or I don't feel comfortable with myself or who am I, and what am I here for? Or I don't like who I've become or what is life really about- because if this is all there is...." 

I think it is safe to say that we have all thought one of these thoughts, if not all of them.

For me, Gabbie, I am really good at finding something wrong with myself. I have days where I don't feel like me... I am uncomfortable with myself in certain situations and yes, days where I have asked myself, what am I here for? 

We search for what is wrong. And we search for happiness. But sometimes that feeling that something is wrong is actually right.

What do I mean?

Matthew Kelly explains, "Something would be wrong if you never had the courage to ask questions like these." "The moment of realizing that something is wrong is part of the process of maturing into a healthy adult human being." 

We are aware of our brokenness. We are aware not all things are right. But our awareness helps us process ourselves.

"You tell yourself that your dissatisfaction is due to the fact that you haven't achieved or experienced all you wanted to by this time in your life." -MK 

We don't choose what we are created for. We have to discover what we are created for.

"God has created you to be here right now for a very specific reason. He wants to begin something incredible in your life right now-- starting today." -MK

"Have courage. Be still. Something wonderful is about to happen..." -MK 

Be sure to watch the video at the bottom! 










Comments