Sweet Joseph

Yesterday was the feast day of blessed Francis Xavier Seelos. I hadn't heard of him, until I was asked to pray for his intercession.

Sr. Magnificat Rose, one of Sr. Jordan Rose's sweet sisters; her family's friend Joseph, has been diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma (bone cancer). He has one more round of chemo which he will start soon. Breaks my heart.

Joseph is eight years old. I have never met him, though would be honored to do so someday.

Yesterday having been Bl. Francis's feast day, I had been working towards offering my day for Joseph.

He is truly a precious soul and that much is known just by seeing pictures of him.

Joseph wants to be a priest! Do you see why I LOVE this boy??!

I pray for him every night, and think of him daily. Such a strong and brave soldier for Christ.

I want to ask for your prayers too. Please join me, his family and friends in asking for healing for Joseph.

Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, you know what it is like to feel sick, and weak...you suffered from yellow fever. You also know what it is like to love with your whole heart. You are another perfect example of a some day soon to be saint, which is why we ask for your intercession for Joseph.

Also, St. Joseph,  you worked hard protecting Jesus, please do the same for this sweet boy.

Mother Mary, wrap your blue mantel of love around Joseph, as you did for your son.

Through the most holy name of Jesus, hold Joseph in your most Sacred and beautiful heart.

Amen!





Comments